Year-end 2008, the artist Carissa Puteri get love. Not long after the court, movie stars Ayat-Ayat Cinta is finally fell to embrace a man. Who is man? He was not clear who the artist and not a foreign man.

Carissa refused to give the identity of the man more a matter of the heart moorings. "I know happens with him. So at this time I was a process to explore the relationship in more, "he said.

That, Carissa go, girlfriend is not a stranger and not also an artist. "News that he was once one of the artist. He was man of the people, not from the entertain, "explained the artist who was in love tell the location of the Fedi Nuril, opponents play in the film Ayat-Ayat Cinta.

Although not a profession, Carissa his girlfriend as a man who understand the activity as an artist and that is in its search. "My boyfriend is my understanding with the activities and that I need to. Good people, and the chance of one religion, "he said.

Unfortunately, just invented, Carissa already planning to leave the boyfriend. "I will be a new year in Australia with family and friends only. According to the plan in there for two weeks, "said Carissa.


1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 4, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

    Carissa so I have a boyfriend ... Ok we wait for the invitation to stay he ... he ... he ...

    Regard

Post a Comment