Gemma Atkinson feared she’d lost her figure when she lost weight last year.

The glamour model, 23, says her boobs nearly disappeared after she went on a diet.

‘My boobs looked like saggy, empty sacks. It made me really depressed,’ she says. ‘I shrunk from a DD cup to a B.’

But Gemma got her curves back after cutting back on her slimming routines.

‘I′m an E cup now, which is big, but not too big for my frame,’ she tells the Daily Star. ‘I′m tall with a strong body, so I don’t look top heavy.’

Gemma is now focusing on her debut album of R&ampB songs. ‘I’ve written down all the good and bad things that have happened to me in the last year to turn into lyrics,’ she says.

‘Anyone who’s broken my heart will know I′m singing about them! I′m going to have to fight to be taken seriously, but I love a challenge.’

source: www.nowmagazine.co.uk

0 comments

Post a Comment